Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Incomprehensible Anger

I am so livid right now I can’t even think straight! Why do we give people so much power when in fact all they do with it is bully us because that’s what they are…Bullies. They are certified users and abusers and in this insane unfair world of ours they don’t only seem to enjoy it but they in fact are thriving because of it. They get all the breaks, all the options, all the choices and all the money while we nice folks get squat! I cannot really put all the blame on them since I (myself) empower them. Is being good a curse because I am not so sure it’s working out for me. I believe we are all (somehow) governed by our (good/fair) values, virtues, and beliefs but for some reason other people have twisted interpretation of what is good and (definitely) what is fair. So what can we do to alleviate the anger and disgust? Do we just turn away and move on or do we face it head on, paying no attention to any consequences it may bring? This is so infuriating! My father (rest his soul) always told me to be the bigger person but as I get older it gets more and more difficult to practice that. I wish he was here to give me the wisdom I am so lacking at the moment. I am blanketed with anger and disgust and I don’t like it. I wish you were here Dad; your voice is always comforting. Anyways, great thing I have this blog so I can vent, vent, vent, and vent some more….sorry I digress. I hope you guys are having a far better day than yours truly (because mine completely blows!). Thanks for listening (it’s either this or have a heart attack)

No comments: