Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Stew Leonard's Supermarket


Locally know as Stew’s this supermarket is my favorite place to do my grocery shopping. I wanted to share it with you guys because like you, I know the feeling of going to your regular supermarket and finding that some produce you need are old and wilted, not having enough option on the meat counter, having no one there to help you, so on and so forth. The first time I was introduced to stew’s I felt like a kid in a candy store (yep, its true) because for someone who loves to cook and use fresh ingredients this was such a find! It was even called the “Disneyland of Dairy Stores” by the NY times. They are known for their customer-service policy which is the Customer is always right followed by If the customer is wrong, re-read rule # 1 which is a big deal if you ask me. Enough talk, enjoy the picture tour :)

Bakery Section (freshly baked everyday).


Produce Section (Quality and freshness everytime).



Meat Section (Offers so many choices of meats, different cuts, and even aged steaks).

Seafood Section (So many varieties of fresh fish, shrimp, crab, lobster, and clams).



Dairy Section (Omg, the very best dairy selection ever!).


Pizza & Soup Section (Ready and easy to cook).


My groceries items for the visit (check out the grapefruit size oranges, yum)

Check out the tablet :)

I want to make it clear that I am in no way affiliated with Stew Leonard's or any place I rave about in my blog. These are my own opinions. With that out of the way :) If you happen to past by Yonker's NY try checking out this supermarket and you will not be disappointed (the pictures does not give it justice because it is so much more). Have fun.

FYI: The cheese blog features Stew's Cheese section.

No comments: