Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Monkeys in the City


More often than not this is how I’ve been feeling lately...Hanging in there. Whenever I am in a funk I feel so disengaged from everything imaginable, it is my ultimate low self esteem period which absolutely sucks. No amount of encouragement can motivate me, isn’t that just sad? I feel completely lethargic during these times and worst of all I just want to be completely utterly glued to my bedroom (pathetic I know). What scares me is that this funk I’m in right now has been hanging around for weeks now and that worries me since it can lead me to the dark side.
Depression is a very big deal. I found out the hard way thru loosing my Dad so abruptly. This in turn made for the creation of this blog. Besides from other hobbies that keep me busy, blogging is a great way to channel and calm my emotions even for a moment (I welcome it with open arms). Anyways, these pictures were taken when I was at Central Park Zoo. Yes, a zoo smack in the middle of the City (cool huh) very convenient and accessible too. These monkeys are cute, tiny and playful. They just simply love to hangout :) and having a friend to hang with makes everything so much better.


Idioms: City = Manhattan
Note: Sorry, I didn’t get to write down what kind of monkeys there are. They were just my favorite in the bunch.

No comments: