Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Mac Eye Shadow Haul


Alright, alright I may have gone a little overboard building my make up collection but I figured if I'm going to do this then I have to commit myself completely (wink, wink) so I went ahead and bought thirteen (yup, 13) Mac eye shadow, technically 20 but I'm still waiting for the others to come in the mail. The colors I picked are Black Tied, Carbon, Brule, Sumptuous Olive, Omega, Satin Taupe, Smut, Electra, Electric Eel, Fresh Water, Deep Truth, Moon’s Reflection, Contrast and Gesso. All gorgeous color and very pigmented so you don’t really need to use a lot. Yeah, yeah you can I say I was a bit carried away but in my defense (hmmm this is a tough one) fine! No defense except this made me very happy. Well I am off to try blending different colors, now if I can only figure out how to convince my boyfriend to be my eye model (hahaha, fat chance I know). Till next time…end your day with a smile.

No comments: