Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Time


If you’ve ever driven along I-95 New Jersey turnpike around this time of year then you’ll know what I’m talking about when I say the trees are coming back to life yet again. On our way to Mt. Royal, New Jersey we hit quite a few traffic jams and this gave me time to absorb my surroundings (as they say) and I was particularly drawn to the beauty of these trees towering over us. It’s simply amazing how they looked all dried up (and dead) in the winter and now they are all sprouting their pretty little leaves. I love that we have the four seasons here in the east coast because it always gives us a new canvas to look at every three or four months of the year. Don’t be shocked! I do have my nature moments and it may get a little mellow-cheesy but it’s all good right? Enjoy the rest of the gorgeous weather weekend.

No comments: